To reserve a court using the Online Booking
service you need to have access given by NSA (Administrator).
There are two levels of access “Regular”
- A regular user can view availability only.
Such users cannot make self-service bookings (they are instead
asked to contact your venue). Regular access is given to users
approved by NSA i.e. Non Registered Members (Visitors).
- A trusted user can view availability and
make self-service bookings. Trusted access is granted to all
registered Members holding a relative PMP.
The Administrator will provide you access
to the Online Court Booking Service. You will receive an invitation
through email where you’ll need to confirm your account,
created by the Administrator for this purpose.
- Select the classic approach (Password login)
- Setup your password
- Select your preference, day and time, with
a 72 hours reservation window,
- Select Book
- Enter your bookings details
- You will then receive a confirmation email.
- To cancel a court, select your reservation
and from the drop-down menu on your right select “Cancel
- Choose either “Yes do it”
or “No, cancel that”