COVID-19 players' guidelines
Players are obligated to follow these guidelines for playing safe and staying safe on-court
- If you feel unwell, don’t come to the courts and inform your opponent and the League director.
- If you have displayed symptoms of COVID-19 you can resume play if your COVID-19 test proves negative.
- If you have recently traveled abroad, better to avoid coming to the courts for at least 1 week.
Upon arrival at the venue:
- Please arrive at the courts on time, but not more than 10 minutes prior to your game. Leave the adjacent spectator area within 5 minutes after your match is finished.
- Upon your arrival, sanitize your hands at the station found at the entrance, and repeat it regularly.
- Your temperature will be measured.
- Complete attendance form (name, contact details, date, and time).
- Place your gear and keep them in the designated areas.
- Don’t share drinking bottles and follow the On-Court guidelines.
- Maximum 2 persons in changing rooms at any time. Recommendation for not using the showers.
- Maximum 12 persons at the Squash court and at the adjacent spectator area, at any time.
- Please remove your litter with your exit.
- Sanitize again your hands upon your exit.
- No handshaking.
- Keep 2 meters distance from the opponent.
- During each game, when the first player reaches six points, both players should wipe away excessive sweat and sanitize their hands and the ball. Repeat between games.
- Protective eyewear or visors are strongly recommended at all times.
- Use your own towel to wipe away sweat.
- Do not wipe hands-on the walls.
- Change sweat t-shirts immediately and put them in your bag.
- Bring your own ball and racket (no hire/rental allowed).
- Don’t share drinking bottles.
- Always remove your litter from courts.
- Players are not allowed to shout or raise their voices.