The Nicosia Squash Association announces season 2018-19
Following July’s announcement, which our association was at a very difficult position, we would like to inform you that after a thorough evaluation of all services provided, specific decisions had to be taken to ensure the continuity of our Association.
For this and for any other relevant matters, an Extraordinary General Meeting will be assembled by the end September (tentative). All members and parents of our Academy’s young athletes are encouraged to attend.
But until then we need to get started!
We would like to inform you that our first event for this season is the “NSA Handicap Squash Tournament 2018-19”, scheduled on 10-21 September 2018 where the remaining ones for the first quarter of the season 2018 – 2019 are the following:
- 2-4 October 2018 – “NSA Super Cup 2017-2018”,
- 8-20 October 2018 – “CY Squash Closed 2018” (event to be confirmed),
- 22 October 2018, beginning of the 1st out of 5 rounds, of the “NSA Squash League 2018-2019”,
- 26 November – 8 December 2018, “NSA Xmas Squash Tournament 2018” and “NSA Squash Senior and Junior Open 2018-2019”,
- 10 December 2018, beginning of the 2nd round of the “NSA Squash League 2018-2019”.
PLEASE NOTE: A valid health certificate is required to allow participation in the “NSA Squash Senior and Junior Open 2018-2019”. Please make sure that your health certificate is still valid. If not, please take the necessary actions to renew it on time. Also please note the new instructions issued by CSO (KOA) regarding this matter. NSA encourages all its members to hold a valid Health Certificate. According to Cyprus Squash Association’s Health Certificate (HC) regulation, a valid HC is only required for participation to official events, i.e. CY Closed, NSA Squash S & J Open.
Furthermore, for your participation to this season’s activities please take into consideration the following:
- 2 membership packages will be offered for the new season, the All-inclusive and the NSA Squash League package,
- New policy in respect to the cost for court reservation and court access,
- Court reservations guidelines through our online court booking service are issued,
- 5 rounds of NSA Squash League will be organized this season 2018-19,
- Participation to all unofficial NSA events is permitted by submitting a DISCLAIMER,
HOW TO JOIN: Simply follow the following steps!
- Registration to NSA (new members),
- Choose your membership package,
- Submit your Health Certificate’s number and expiration date or sign the NSA’s Tournament Disclaimer,
- Sign the "Personal Data Protection Law (138(Ι) / 2001)" declaration (NSA is obliged according to the “Personal Data Protection Law” to request from each member to sign a declaration for handling each member’s personal data. This is essential for the organization of our events),
- Settle any fees due.
For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Nicosia Squash Association
August 26, 2018