NSA League 2020-21| R2 begins
Round 2 of the NSA League 2020-21 begins the following week, with all relevant information to be found here!
COVID-19: All participants and visitors should comply with the COVID-19 regulations and follow players’ guidelines. Also, all should wear a face mask while entering the venue. If you feel unwell, don’t come at the courts and inform your opponent and the League director. Also, if you are planning to travel abroad, better to arrange your matches before your departure because a minimum of one week of isolation might be required. We would like to inform you that we are closely evaluating the situation and ensure you that we will act immediately if the need arises.
Also, please take into consideration the following:
- Matches will be best-of-five-game, with each game scoring point-a-rally (PAR) to 11 points, with a requirement for two clear points to win the game from 10-all.
- Confirm your match with your opponent.
- Inform the League Director of any changes and/or cancellations.
- Detailed results should be submitted to the League Director.
- In case of both players agree to reschedule their match, this can be arranged within league slots, and only in the case of availability, on a first-come-first-served basis. If this is not possible, players should make their own arrangements through skedda, with the nominal court fee charges.
We would like to wish all players an exciting round!
The NSA Committee