Top 10 healthiest sports
Top 10 healthiest Sports - Easy to learn - an intense sport - a complete workout in only 1 hour
Squash came out on top in Forbes Magazine's list of the Top 10 Healthiest Sports based on its scoring in cardio endurance, strength, muscle endurance, flexibility, calories burned in 30 minutes, and injury risk.
- improve cardiovascular health. A game of squash can see you running, leaping and diving for the ball.
- increase strength and fitness.
- increase flexibility and strength in the back.
- promote good coordination, agility, and flexibility.
- build hand-eye coordination.
30 minutes spent on the squash court gives you ‘an impressive cardiorespiratory workout.’ Constant running and rallies build endurance and muscular strength in your lower body, and squash can even improve flexibility in your core and back, thanks to the twists, lunges, and turns necessary to keep the ball on the go.